Welcome to Picket Pantry
Country Health and Beauty!
I would like to take this time to express how wonderful it is to share all the tidbits and and things I’ve gleaned from wise women of the past. May their antidotes and advice be as pleasurable to you as they were for me to experiment with.
For starters, I would like to share the most common item you may have in your home and the great affects it has on more than just outside materials, but also for your health and body.
As many may know, baking soda has been used in laundry detergents and deodorizers for years! But in today’s society, how can so few of the population actually know the remarkable benefits of this commodity?
Just in my home I have used baking soda for
- laundry softener
- foot detox and scrub
- carpet deodorizer
- skin exfoliate
There are so many other uses for baking soda, but I encourage you to try out the sites below and familiarize yourself with the many purposes of this amazing product and start out your life on a healthier path. Less toxins ON your person, and less toxins IN your body.
Let’s start by creating a greater world together and cutting out the extra chemicals by substituting with beneficial commodities such as baking soda.
- How to Reduce Toxic Exposure in Your Home (natural-holistic-health.com)
- Beauty Tips Using Baking Soda (momfuse.com)
- 10 Awesome, All-Natural Uses For Baking Soda (mindbodygreen.com)
- Cheap and Green (backonland.com)
- ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda Kitchen & Laundry Tips (ahensnest.com)
- 3 Age fighting Remedies You Have in Your Kitchen Today (epicahealth.com)