Juicing has been a way to relieve the body of toxins and impurities. But that is not what we need alone. Our bodies need to consume 7-13 servings of fruits and vegetables a day! Finding whole food that has no GMO steroidal bi-chemicals in it, is proving to me more of a trial especially in areas where good farmer’s markets are being shut down. Don’t be discouraged though!! For those of you determined to grow whole food or die trying, this may be for you.
Doctors have proven that consuming the right amount of fruits and vegetables a day, every day, the astronomical results on the cellular level are unfathomable. How is it that the large populace of our nation has been hidden in ignorance the whole time of pushing protein and low fat diets, but neglecting the nutritional value of fruits and vegetables? That is beginning to change now that doctors and scientists are every diving deeper into the cellular aspects of the human body. If the ship’s crew in ages past had to stock up on fruits and vegetables to avoid getting scurvy out at see, does that not say something about the amount of people who are undergoing or have gone through Irritable Bowel Syndrome or other such medical issues?
Join us with educating America on the
importance of Fruits and
Vegetables in our diets.
Let’s win the war against sickness and
obesity for the sake of our
- Fruits and Vegetable Intake Associated With Irregular Breakfast Habits and Snacking (medindia.net)
- Supporting Your Local Farmers Market (2shopper.com)
- Nutrition Kids Need to Grow (plumorganics.com)
- 5 Signs that You Need a Digestive Tune-Up (jenniferbrowne.org)
- 13 Fruits and Vegetables to Buy in Fall (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- 10 Healthy Foods You’re Eating That Probably Contain GMOs (onegreenplanet.org)
- What Filmmaker Jeremy Seifert Told Me About the Politics of Health (Guest Blog) (thewrap.com)
- The EcoGrrl Interview: Steph (ecogrrl.net)